What does the course include?
• Introduction to project management: Who is a PM? What does he do? What is he needed for?
• Interaction of a PM with other team members, company management, clients. Types of rallies, reporting.
• Working tools of a PM.
• Methodology of project management Waterfall.
• Flexible methods of project management: Scrum, Kanban, Agile.
• Possibilities of facilitation methods: increasing of a group’s effectiveness, development of ideas, making of decisions, formulation of an action plan.
• Method of focused conversation (ORIP).
• Managed discussion method (CONSENSUS).
• World Café method.
• Action Planning method.
• Classical management case from the ILF law firm.
• Case of holocratic management from the law company Axon Partners.
• Altogether more than 30 hours of lectures and workshops.
The best graduates can get an internship in partner companies!
Price of the course:
5000 UAH, 2500 UAH for students.