WHO WE ARE
We have gone beyond the templates, setting trends in education, and educating professionals who are ready to compete in a rapidly changing world.
- ILTI is a strong alliance of academia and business from Ukraine and the United States, in which law and technology for the development of industries have united. The content of the programs is compiled on the basis of real market requests. We solve the problems of classical education, which does not take into account modern specialization, which leads to a lack of understanding of business needs and low consulting efficiency.
- In our team, each partner is responsible for the development of the project, adding to it their expertise and expertise.
- Olga Simson, Professor of Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University, Ph.D, initiator of the ILTI project and is responsible for drafting and filling out curricula, ILTI-School and ILTI-Research projects.
- Charles Whitehead, Professor at Cornell tech, founder of the Fenix Venture Fund, specializes in supporting and investing in technology projects and start-ups, is responsible for the relevance of programs and compliance with their international context through the involvement of experts from the United States.
- ILTI-School conducts programs in Kharkov, participants from other regions can undergo distance learning. The project was launched two years ago on the basis of the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University in partnership with Kharkiv IT cluster and the Ukrainian Bar Association.
- After graduation, we help graduates find a job and sign a contract in the industry, and companies find specialized professionals. In addition to education, our team is engaged in industry and interbranch scientific research, as well as industrial legal consulting.